The Actron Air has some outstanding ducted systems. Very good quality, reliable, Australian made, with good backup & easy to fix.
Actron Air has 2 fancy high level options that we really like.
- ESP Plus: Digital Technology Combined with Modulating Air Flow “Cruise Control”, gives big energy savings & smooth temperatures
- Ultima: Multiple Controls – gives further significant energy savings as well as amazing comfort in each area.
7 tips for home air conditioning comfort
- How Much $ should you invest in this home?
Wall Splits $2,000-4,000/Room
- How Big is your Electrical Main Switch? Find out hidden costs.
Large ducteds need 3 phase house main (Approx $1500 Upgrade).
- Which Rooms are Sometimes not Occupied?
Put these on separate zone switches to save energy.
- Which Rooms will you Occupy on the hottest day?
This calculates the “kW” SIZE of your motor.
- Where to Locate the Wall Controllers?
These are the brains, monitoring room temperatures & controlling which rooms need less or more air. Good decisions here can also save wasted energy.
Basic Systems = 1 Controller.
Better Systems = at least 2 Controllers.
Top of the Line = Fully Automated Smart Systems up to 8 Controllers for personal preferences, very smooth temperatures & significant energy savings.
- Standard, Inverter of Next Generation Digital ESP?
- Who to Trust to care, listen & survey your needs. Then design, install & future support with prompt Backup Service?
Running Costs – based on latest electricity rates
Approx Quarterly Electricity Bill – (Air Con Portion)
|2.5kw – $120||15kw – $550|
|7.0kw – $225||17kw – $615|
|12kw – $450||23kw – $850|